Display screen equipment (DSE) assessments
You are legally obliged to carry out DSE assessments for everyone who works with display screen equipment continuously for an hour or more. When your employees work remotely and based all over the place, this can be time-consuming to arrange and carry out.
Work Here, Work There can remove this pain point for you entirely. We arrange DSE assessments with each of your employees and carry them out either remotely or in-person.
- The employee’s workstation, including all equipment and furniture
- Working conditions and the job being carried out
- Any special requirements for particular workers
Our assessments provide actionable recommendations where changes are necessary, putting you in a position to act swiftly to reduce any risks.
The HSE requires you to undertake DSE assessments whenever
- A new workstation is set up
- A new user starts work
- A change is made to an existing workstation or the way that it’s used
- A user complains of pain or discomfort
This means that a DSE assessment is essential for any office-based employees who now work at home. To get yours underway, simply contact Work Here, Work There and we’ll take care of things.
Work Here, Work There Deliver:
DSE assessmentsboth virtual and on-site
Electrical safety checks
Get In Touch Today
Contact us today to find out more